4-Color Digitally Printed Turned Edge
Our latest and most significant capability is the addition of our Xeikon Digital Press. This state-of-the-art press produces beautiful 4 color process graphics in small quantities. This digital technology eliminates the need for costly film separation, proofs and plates required for offset printing. To our knowledge, we are the first loose-leaf binder manufacturer to invest in this exciting new technology.
Digitally Printed Binders
from SimPro have many advantages:
Simple – No film negatives or expensive matchprints required
Great Quality – 4 Color process Xeikon process is comparable to offset printing
Cost Effective – Small quantities at about half the price of 4 color offset printed binders
Fast – Shipped in as little as 5 days
Flexible – Economical copy changes and Personalizations are available
Digitally Printed Stock binders are available in three capacities – 1", 1.5" and 2". Each binder is constructed to the highest SimPro quality standards.
* 4 color process printed outside front, back and spine
* Turned edge construction featuring square corners, flat spine and white kraft liner
* Sized to hold an 11" x 8.5" sheet plus an additional .5” for tabs
* 2 cover material options:
– 88 lb. Text with gloss lamination
– IMAGEase 10 pt. latex saturated stock with Cambric emboss
* 100 pt. Unitized board on 1" and 1.5" capacities – 120 pt. on 2" capacity
* 20 pt. hinges for long life
* Nickel plated 3 round ring metal with exposed rivets to spine (rivet to back cover optional)
SimPro's legendary quality and service is now available in stock and custom printed binder products.
Contact SimPro today and get the color and impact your documents deserve!
SimPro has been specializing in document presentation products since 1979.
OUR MISSION: To Deliver The Right Product, On Time, Every Time.
We ship Factory Direct to you. That is why we can offer a
No-Risk 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
We would like to discuss your needs personally either by email or phone.
Please contact us for more information.
© 2007 SimPro, Inc. All rights reserved.